Have you experienced lackluster advertising results?
The philosophy behind the Marketing Accelerator™ is the flywheel concept that Jim Collins explains in his book Good to Great. His belief is that your business should be structured as a flywheel that gains momentum with each rotation. My belief is that your marketing effort should also be structured as a flywheel in order to generate velocity to profit.
There are six key elements of the Marketing Accelerator™ Flywheel:
- Connections – advertising, tactics, collateral materials, sales team, any tactic that connects with the prospect or customer
- Message – the story that is being delivered by your connections, more than just words
- Tribe – your target market, prospects, and customers who will ultimately form your tribe which is loyal and profitable
- Deliverables – your physical product or service and all other deliverables or experiences
- Strategy – includes lead generation, prospect conversion and customer re-engagement
- Brand – who you are, your core values, mission, vision, the owner’s true passions
These key elements are all centered on accomplishing one goal:
What are you looking to achieve in the next twelve months?
How will success or failure be judged?
Building an effective marketing flywheel requires that all six phases be evaluated, researched, refined and aligned.
When one element is out of alignment, the return on the marketing investment is compromised. When two or more elements are out of alignment, advertising can become an expense rather than an investment
When all six elements are in alignment, the return on the marketing investment is maximized.
Simply stated, the Marketing Accelerator™ generates velocity to profit.